Laundering of Microfiber
• Decreased wash temperature compared to other fibers and fabrics
• Decreased dry time and temperature
• Costs less to wash and dry
• Decrease the amount of gas and electric for wash/dry processing
Content of Our Microfiber
• Organic Dyes are used
• NO Dye Carcinogens,
• NO Dye Allergens
• NO Heavy Metals Detected
• Production Water is cleaned and recycled
• Dye water is cleaned and recycled
• Water waste from dyeing and washing are composted.
• We have established that our Microfiber Cloths and Mop Pads ARE recyclable
• Microfiber can be recycled into other products, such as carpet padding, pillow and cushion filling and other items.
Support Sustainable, Hygienic Cleaning Protocols
• Decrease use of Water and Chemicals
• Leading Edge has developed a environmentally sound and hygienic protocol for cleaning: Clean Pads are put into a bucket with chemical and water mixture. A clean pad is wrung out and used for each room. At the end of the shift, the Bucket with remaining chemistry can be covered and reused the next shift/day. Conventional way is to use the same mop for 3-5 or more rooms, put dirty mop into dirty water, and change the water every 3-5 plus rooms.
• NO Dirty, chemical laden Mop Bucket Water is put into sewers/environment.
• Microfiber is washable and re-usable many times more then conventional fabrics.
• HYGIENIC CLEANING PROTOCOLS DECREASE THE OCCURRENCE OF CROSS CONTAMINATION and are most environmentally friendly in most environments including healthcare, hospitality, commercial, industrial and household.