Talk About Ingenious: Handrail Cleaning Made Easy!
Thomsens Escalator and Handrail Cleaner (3:22)
ADA & Other Handrails Cleaning Tool (1:41)
Handrails are known to harbor bacteria and viruses and therefore need to be cleaned regularly to maintain the health and safety of users,
especially children, the elderly, and others who may be immuno-compromised.
- Microfiber pads have been proven in an independent study to remove bacteria, providing a cleaner and safer surface for the public to touch
- Increases worker's productivity, safety and ease of cleaning handrails
- Little training is needed to expertly clean and condition the dirtiest of escalator handrails
- Relies solely on the power of the escalator to facilitate the cleaning action (no outside power source needed)
- No need to shutdown the escalator during the cleaning process as only one rail is cleaned at a time
Here are two PDFs with more information on the Thomsen product line: